The nature of online business is changing rapidly with the advent of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogger and many more social networking sites. Therefore, Establishing an online presence for a business is increasingly easy and low cost. E-commerce is here to stay and many entrepreneurs are taking advantages of the age of technology to begin their online business.
- Data entry
- Free lancing
Data entry means to operate equipment (often a keyboard) to input alphabetic, numeric or symbolic data into a company’s system. The data entry operator may be required to verify or edit data as it is entered, or another person might do this work.
Is a data entry job good?
If you have great keyboarding skills, a penchant for accuracy and the ability to do work under deadline. Data entry may be a solid career to consider. A job in data entry can take you into a variety of industries, since employers across many sector’s hire for these positions.
Skills Required For Data entry
- Basic Software Skills
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Fast typing speed.
- Proficient typing skills
Is it easy to work a data entry operator?
Data entry jobs are great for those who have few or no working experience. Data entry jobs only require basic knowledge of incomplete operations like excel and word.
What are the best ways to get data jobs online?
Data entry jobs are very easy to get online. However, you need to be consistent and hardworking to be successful.
Data entry jobs can be found on different freelancing sites such as Fiverr, Upwork, freelancer and so on. These sites are very popular and a lot of data entry jobs are available which you can do it.
Besides, these sites you can find data entry jobs online through job recruiter sites like ZipRecruiter that helps people find the job in a different location. These jobs may be official as well. While searching for online jobs be careful from scams. You may find some people or website that will ask for the security of joining fee. Such websites are totally fake.
Which course is best for data entry?
Course or certification name:
- Certificate program in HR analytics.
- Microsoft Excel Basic and Advanced.
- Microsoft Excel Essentials: Level 2
- MBA in DATA science.
Websites for online data entry work:
- Axion data services.
- Diondata Solutions.
- Virtual bee.
- Working Solutions.
If you’re interested in earning money online in your spare time, check out these ways. You can earn $100 or more a day:
- Google AdSense
- Text links
- Affiliate marketing
- Display ads
- Freelance writing
- Getting new clients for your business
- Selling leads
- Digital products
- Make money by flexing your Creativity
- Sell custom t-shirts
- Sell articles for cash
- Set up an online store
- Get paid for freelance writing work
Freelance, freelancer or freelance worker are terms commonly used for a person who is self-employed and not necessarily committed to a particular employer long term.
Essentially, a freelance job is one where a person works for themselves, rather than for a company. While freelancers do take on contract work for companies and organizations, they are ultimately self-employed. FreeLancer’s are not considered “employees” by the companies they work for but rather contractor’s.
In today’s world, about 60% of Indian freelancers are under the age of 30 years, and the average income of freelancers across India is Rs. 20lakh per annum and 23% of them make over Rs. 40lakh per annum.
How do I start Freelancing?
- Choose a niche
- Get clear on your service offerings
- Define what your ideal client looks like
- Create a high-quality portfolio site
- Start freelancing before you quit your day job
- Level up your skills
- Build your credibility
- Determine your pricing
Top 5 freelancer websites:
What job does freelancer do?
The most highly valued freelance skills –
- Writer or copywriter
- Marketing professional
- HR manager
What are the highest paying freelance job’s?
- Copywriter Average pay :$38/hour
- Graphic designer Average pay:$36/hour
- PR manager Average pay:$52/hour
- Professor Average pay:$41/hour
- Programmer Average pay:$38/hour
- Software developer Average pay:$42/hour
- Technical writer Average pay:$41/hour
- Web developer Average pay:$35/hour
You can earn money by creating videos on YouTube. You don’t get paid for the sale action of uploading videos. Nowadays, it is too much easy for those who are much interested in earning money through the internet instead of wasting time on the internet. Go and generate money by utilizing it. Anyone can apply for monetization of YouTube. If you enable monetization on your videos and it will get accepted by YouTube, You will earn money for the ad views and ad clicks that appear on your content.
Meet the requirement that you know before creating your channel-
- Need 1000 subscribers
- 4000 watch hours
- Sign up for Google AdSense
Some other ways people get paid by making YouTube video’s, not directly from YouTube ads are-
- Paid promotion of products and services
- Product placement
- Referral programs
- Selling their own product’s and services
- Video courses
- Online consultant
- Website membership
- Professional services
Sometimes we do watch the ad when Katrina kaif wants to teach us about Tresemme shampoo Or the next trailer of a Salman khan movie. And every time you watch that for more than 30seconds, the video channel owner makes money. Usually, for every 1000 views, you will end up making around 5$ if most of your views are from India
Execute-Upload-Take feedback-then repeat
Patience and persistence and remember no money for the first 6-8 months but ship a video every 15days.
You can make money with your search engine by connecting it with your Google AdSense account. AdSense is a free program that gives you a fast and easy way to display relevant google ads on your result pages. When users click on an ad in your search result, you get a share of ad revenue.
- Create your blog
- Publish regular content on your blog (anything that you know like Entertainment, fashion knowledge, cooking, politics, hobbies, your experience, something technical etc. )
- Apply for Google AdSense here.
- Once your AdSense account is approved, place AdSense ads on your blog.
- Implement the right monetization strategy, choose the right monetization model.
- Get paid to show ads with Google AdMob.
- Increase your paying users
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington.
Jeff Bezos started Amazon on July 15, 1995, as a simple online book store. And now look what Amazon has become. It sells basically everything. Amazon has the best customer service in the world. It is the biggest e-commerce website in existence a behemoth is almost every market place you can think of, from books to clothing, housewares, electronics and many other gadgets but the platform offers far more than just diversity in its range of products.
Some ways to make money to Amazon-
- Sign up for Amazon handmade
- Become an Affiliate
- Earn through KDP(kindle direct publishing)
- Sell via Amazon FBA
- Complete tasks on Amazon Mechanical Turk
- Buy offline, sell on Amazon (Retail Arbitrage)
- Sell a professional service on Amazon
How to start selling on Amazon?
- Before you start, choose a selling plan to consider your selling strategy….
- Create a seller account…
- Adding your products. Product categories. Product details.…
- Attracting customers. Provide fast shipping. Advertise your offers…..
- After your first sale, get customer services, grow your business…
Is it free to sell on Amazon?
There is no monthly subscription fee. You just need to complete the registration, accept the terms and agreement and list your items. Additional fees apply when you use fulfilment by Amazon to pick, pack, shop and provide customer service for your product’s.