DELETE YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT
Due to the varieties of smartphones accessing by android, iPhone, KaiOs (jio phone) so, you take the instructions from here.
HOW TO DELETE WHATSAPP ACCOUNT ON ANDROID
- First, you have to do is open your WhatsApp and go into your setting.
- You have to click on the three dots on the top of right.
- In this, click on account on account page you will have kind of option. Privacy and security, last option of Delete my account, click OK it and proceed further.
- When you are on the Delete my account page WhatsApp will ask you to confirm your phone number. Enter the phone number, you used to create your account and press “ Delete my account “.
- After all this, click on “Delete my account” the company will ask you the reason behind deleting your account. You have to choose one of the predefined reasons or enter your reason in the other section, after adding the reason, press delete my account twice your account will now get deleted and you can safely uninstall the app from your smartphone.
HOW TO DELETE WHATSAPP ACCOUNT ON iOS
- Open your WhatsApp on your iPhone and switch to the setting section from the bottom navigation bar.
- Go in the setting click on the account setting page and choose “Delete my account”
- You have to enter your WhatsApp no which you are using in your WhatsApp account and click on “Delete my account” after deleting your account you can uninstall successfully your WhatsApp.
DELETE YOUR WHATSAPP ACCOUNT ON KaiOs
- If you are using jio phone or you are user of jio phone (or other any phone running KaiOs), open your WhatsApp and click on the three dots in the top of right
- Go in the setting section and click on the account and press on Delete my
- Enter your phone number they will ask to enter your WhatsApp no which you were using in
- After confirming your phone number press Delete, the company delete your
When the report will ready and you download it, you will get in the form of Zip file, this file you can save in your android or iOS device but you can’t see it the downloaded report within WhatsApp, for that you can attach it to your email and then open the report on your laptop or desktop.
WHAT DOES THE ZIP FOLDER FROM WHATSAPP HAVE?
WHAT DOES WHATAPP COLLECT?
In this data will have all the details of your WhatsApp account such as phone number, the names attached to the account, the profile photo of your, which currently visible in your WhatsApp number., your device name which you are using at that time, the time when you have been online, with all of your contact, all group members name with whom you have been connected, device type, IP adders, device build number, device manufacture details of Web/desktop version and the Web too, everything about your current status are running in your WhatsApp.
PERSONAL chats, mobiles numbers mentioned, your setting for the app, including privacy setting of your last seen, your blocked list, it also includes whether you accepted the terms and conditions of 2016 that was the first time when Facebook sharing was introduced, also detailed about whether you opted out of data sharing last time, they have also motioned that whether one accepted the terms of 2018 and the 70 percent it says no, also discussed about the consumers payments.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR CALL DETAILS WHICH YOU HAVE DID AND AT WHAT TIME, DOES WHATSAPP ALSO KEEPING IT IN THEIR COLLECTED DATA?
No, WhatsApp has already cleared that they have not keep a tab of your logs. There was no call log data in either of the files.
ABOUT CONTACT INFORMATION?
ABOUT BEING ONLINE ON WHATSAPP?
They have all the information about my online states or offline since, Inactive since, Pervious IP connection current IP connection, In my report, it only mentioned that I was active, and the app was infare ground only the time of online mentioned as well, date in 2021 slots for offline, Active since Previous IP connection all were blank but my current IP connection was displayed in the collected data.